M.B.B.S , D.Ortho , DNB , Mch Orthopeadics
Consultant Orthopedic surgeon
Joint Replacement and Spine Specialist
Dr. Gaurav Khera is a Orthopedic surgeon offering world class surgeries in Trauma, Replacements and Spine at leading hospitals in new delhi. He has more than 7 years of experience and expertise in knee Surgery, Joint Replacements, complicated Trauma and Spine Surgeries.
He is trained and is performing regularly complicated Trauma, Replacement Surgeries and Spine Surgeries on a regular basis. He is also doing minimally invasive procedures for knee and spine such as minimally invasive TKR and MISS (Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery ). He is currently working as a senior consultant at RLKC Metro Hospital and Cygnus Orthocare and Apollo Spectra, Karol Bagh. He is running his evening opd daily at Dr Khera's Wellness Clinic.
He has been regularly involved in scientific research and has original scientific papers published in leading journals.
- M.B.B.S - 2003
- Diploma in Orthopaedics - 2009
- DNB Orthopeadics - 2012.
- Mch Orthopeadics - 2016
Bharati Hospital Pune from 2002 to 2003
Dr R.M.L Hospital New Delhi from 2004 - 2005
Santosh Medical College 2007 - 2009
Northern Railway Central Hospital 2010 - 2012
Bara Hindu Rao Hospital 2012 - 2015
Currently working at -
- Apollo Spectra Hospital Delhi
- RLKC Metro Hospital Delhi
Performing following procedures on a regular basis
- Spine surgeries like dissectomy , laminectomy , pedicle screw fixations , decompression for kochs spine , cervical disc replacement etc.
- Trauma surgeries,
- Arthoplasty like THR , TKR , Bipolar , Shoulder and Elbow arthroplasty and arthroscopy surgeries like ACL & PCL reconstructions , Shoulder arthroscopy etcand independently performed surgeries like k wire fixations , external fixator application , platting , ILIM nailing etc.
Article title: Magnitude and pattern of spinal disorders among patients working in Indian Railways at a tertiary care hospital: A prospective study. Reference: INJMS37Journal title: Indian Journal of Medical Specialities
Awards & Accomplishments
"Bharat Seva Ratan awarded to Dr Gaurav Khera by Shri Murli Manohar Joshi on 15th May 2016 in the field of medicine"